Biogen Australia Pty Ltd
About Biogen Australia: Part of a global organisation
Biogen Australia is part of a global organisation with headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, and affiliate offices in Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Japan and throughout Europe.
Our innovative treatments for multiple sclerosis.
- Multiple sclerosis: AVONEX® (interferon beta-1a), PLEGRIDY® (peginterferon beta-1a), TECFIDERA® (dimethyl fumarate), TYSABRI® (natalizumab), ZINBRYTA® (daclizumab), which are registered and reimbursed for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS).
FAMPYRA® (fampridine), a registered trademark of Acorda Therapeutics Inc., is used to improve walking ability in adults with Multiple Sclerosis.
If there is one common theme that threads through Biogen and its affiliate offices, it is our commitment to the patients whom we serve. This singular focus drives all of us to strive for excellence in our work, in our community, in ourselves and in the lives of the people we support every day — whether they are our patients, our colleagues or our families.
At Biogen Australia we strive to foster a culture of excellence, in our employees, our processes and our results. Our culture of excellence extends beyond just our day-to-day work. Through working in partnership with everyone from healthcare providers to health consumer organisations, government and local communities, our goal is to ensure that people in Australia have access to innovative treatments and quality healthcare.
Biogen Australia: Who we are
- Committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Australians
- Supplies innovative treatments for unmet patient need
- Operating in Australia since 2001
- Employs approximately 65 Australia-wide
- Head office in North Ryde, Sydney